The quality of a telephone connection over a PRI line is unsurpassed, providing crystal clear reception that is noticeable to the user. The use of DID (Direct Inward Dial) numbers, and calling features like hunting and rolling, allow you to use 23 digital telephone lines to provide service to potentially 30 to 40 employees, depending on how often they will need to use their phone. Between the features, price, and quality of a PRI, it is the primary choice for businesses large enough to take advantage of its multiline functionality and benefits.
PRI service provides simultaneous transmission of switched voice and data applications over a single facility. A PRI (Primary Rate Interface) line can support even the most advanced telecommunications applications such as video conferencing and remote access while also carrying your standard voice services.
PRI service is a digital facility running at 1.544Mbps, 64Kbps per Channel, that supports 23-B channels (Bearer or Clear) channels to carry your voice and switched data services and 1-D channel (Delta or Data) used for all signaling and control purposes (e.g., on-hook and off-hook indication, ringing signals, synchronization, performance monitoring, and error control) for the PRI service.
- Flexible configuration
- Offers inbound, outbound, or both inbound and outbound service
- High quality digital service with superior reliability and clarity
- Eliminates the need for multiple types of expensive connections
- 23 voice channels
- Digital handoff to your Private Branch Exchange (PBX)
- Inbound, outbound or inbound and outbound service
- Inbound Caller ID / Outbound Caller ID
- Accommodates dial-up Internet access
- 24x7 Support
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID)
- Channel bonding to run specific applications such as video conferencing