By using InterGlobe's newly developed IP voice network, clients will be able to expand their voice productivity without having to heavily invest in costly PBXs and phone switches. All the clients need are the phones at their site and a link into InterGlobe's network. Depending on the size of the client, that link can be SDSL, T1, or even EtherMAX.
We focus on the details of your individual needs, like training your end-users after each installation. All our services can be billed on a single invoice and followed up by superior customer care.
You never get a second chance to make a quality first impression - especially when it comes to serving your customers. Our VMAX hosted Solutions gives small and growing businesses a powerful , fully-automated call answering and routing solution that can be up and running in a matter of minutes.
Escape the stress and costs of buying and maintaining your own PBX hardware. VMAX hosted Solutions allows your employees in one site or those working in various field locations to focus on serving your customers while InterGlobe Communications provides your business the advanced features and responsiveness that give you a competitive edge.
InterGlobe’s VMAX Hosted Solution’s provides advanced control of the VoIP phone solution that is critical to your business. Our VMAX Hosted Solution’s is provided via our state-of-the-art data network with complete Quality of Service (QoS) management assuring toll-grade voice quality and performance.
InterGlobe’s VMAX Hosted Solutions means your business is getting more than just VoIP phone service. It is a way to manage the telecommunications for your entire company.
Features of InterGlobe’s VMAX Hosted Solution
- Caller ID/On Call Waiting: Know who is calling before you answer
- Call Hold: Easily put a call on hold while you answer another call
- Call transfer: attended transfer (alert forwarding party before transfer) and blind transfer (transfer the call directly)
- Call Conference (Three Way Calling): Add a second outgoing call to an already connected call
- Call Waiting: When you’re on a call, you’ll be notified when someone else is trying to call
- Do Not Disturb: Callers go directly to voicemail when you do not want to de disturbed
- Password Protected: Prevent unauthorized access to voicemail with Password protection
- Voicemail Greeting Options: Unavailable/Busy/Employees name
- Visual Waiting Indicator: Works with the IP phones message indicator light
- Dial By Name Directory: Callers can dial a first or last name to get the extension they need
- Virtual Departments: Set up a group based call on job function
- Import Greetings: Upload third party professional greetings to uses auto attendant greetings
- Soft-Phone Support: Compatible with the popular CounterPath Soft-Phones (1)
- Call Groups: Calls can be forwarded to multiple extensions that will ring simultaneously (1)
- Follow Me: Calls can be forwarded to multiple numbers that will ring in a designated sequence (1)
- Music On Hold: Plays music/message for callers when they are on hold (1)
- Conference Bridge: Set up a conference call with up to 30 people using a pre-assigned call-in number (1)
- Hunt Groups: Calls search for the next available extension among a predetermined group (1)
- Call Logs: Detailed call records by extension or account (1)
- Voicemail to E-mail: Receive voicemail as a (.wav) file attached to the e-mail (1)
NOTE: (1) denotes an add-on service.