Used effectively, video conferencing has a dramatic effect on the way people conduct business and the productivity that is generated from this technology. So, how are these improvements accomplished? Today, video conferencing systems transcend the simple "talking heads" on a screen. The ability to easily share any type of information has added another dynamic to video communications, often previously not even possible in a local meeting. The result? Decisions are made faster; bringing products or services to market quicker; and enabling you to stay ahead of your competitors
Without a doubt, the information age has created an always-connected, on-demand world. In fact, the majority of business isn't conducted in person; it's done via the keyboard or conference calls.
But in today's digital economy, the ability to spend face time with key business partners, especially for medium-sized businesses, may be the real trump card to gaining and sustaining a competitive advantage over large global corporations.
Imagine the top-line results of making conferencing and collaboration available to your: road warriors, field sales forces, customer service representatives, operations specialists, business development managers, and all the others who practically live on the road.
Then consider the bottom-line benefits to your business-- higher productivity, improved efficiency, faster time to market and greater customer loyalty.
- Enables the possibility of holding meetings that could not otherwise have taken place due to financial or time constraints
- Reduces travel time and expense
- Provides the means to conduct meetings on a more regular basis, or at a moment's notice, thus accelerating decision making and reducing time to market
- Demonstrate a product, get a project update from a vendor or host weekly meetings with remote teams.
InterGlobe has conferencing solutions to let you quickly bring people together. Whether it is a simple phone call or you want to share your documents and software on the web, we have flexible, reliable and easy-to-use options for you to connect with people, no matter where they are in the world.
- Connects educational facilities worldwide for distance learning and employee training
- Enables visual participation of remote students
- Whiteboards, file transfers, and document / application sharing tools such as Hitachi Software's StarBoard digital whiteboards and StarBoard software
- Provide real-time information exchange
- Facilitates remote diagnosis, allowing doctors to communicate with patients, examine data and review x-rays
- Facilitates home health care, enabling patients to be monitored at home via PC-based telemedicine systems
- Facilitates diagnosis, consulting, transmission of medical images, etc., in real time in countries where this is legal. Using VTC, patients may contact nurses and physicians in emergency or routine situations, physicians and other paramedical professionals can discuss cases across large distances. Rural areas can use this technology for diagnostic purposes, thus saving lives and making more efficient use of health care money.
- Full protocol for healthcare conferencing solutions so you can meet with a geographically dispersed audience, whether small or large without the financial or time constraints.
- File sharing and whiteboards are likely to play a significant role in the adoption of videoconferencing services for telecommuters
- Legal / Law Enforcement
- Enables remote video arraignments
- Facilitates video depositions
- Allows remote testimony